The academic program at CCS is designed to ultimately prepare graduates for admission into the college and/or university of their choice. CCS is accredited with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
Student Learning Outcomes (SLO's) are our measure of excellence. These school wide learning outcomes cross all areas of the curriculum and grade levels, supporting the CCS mission to prepare students to navigate the issues and realities of life by developing their spiritual, academic, social, and physical potential, all from the foundation of biblical truth. At each level of the K-12 program, students explore, collaborate and reflect on the subjects specific to their academic needs and requirements. The curriculum is rigorous, supportive, and appropriately interactive. All students have access to technology tools to enhance their academic experience. From the kindergarten classroom to the AP Calculus classroom, strong, well-prepared and caring teachers work with the students, providing support and help as needed.
The Student Learning Outcomes are as follows:
- A CCS graduate will demonstrate an understanding of Biblical knowledge and truth with the purpose of developing a personal, defendable relationship with Jesus Christ, resulting in a Christian World View.
- A CCS graduate will develop the interpersonal and organizational skills needed to function effectively in life.
- A CCS graduate will be a learner who demonstrates a solid acquisition of the academic disciplines needed to allow them to fulfill God's plan for their life.
- A CCS graduate will be an effective communicator.
- A CCS graduate will be a critical thinker.