Glen Cole Young Leaders Fund
Financial Aid Program
The Financial Aid application for the 2020/2021 school year initial submission deadline was March 20, 2020. After June 15, 2020, any unclaimed funds will be released to other applicants. The online application is available through this link - www.factsmgt.com
If you have further questions, please contact CCS financial aid by phone or email email@example.com. If you are having a problem with the FACTS website or the online application, you may contact FACTS’s Customer Care line at 866-315-9262.
- Q: Do I need to enroll my student(s) and pay the registration fee before I apply for financial aid?
- Q: I’m afraid I make too much to qualify. Is there an income cap?
- Q: I don’t have my taxes filed yet for this year. Can I use last year’s taxes?
- Q: The deadline for applying for financial aid is in March, but I won’t have my taxes completed by then (or I file an extension). What should I do?
- Q: What if I miss the mid-March deadline to apply? Am I out of luck?
- Q: When will I be notified of my award?
- Q: Will my award cover the full cost of tuition?
- Q: When I apply, do I have to fill out an application for each of my kids or can I put them all on one application?
- Q: I don’t have a computer. Can I get a paper application or come in and use the school’s computer?