CCS Early Education Center includes:
- Infant Care (1-2 years old)
- Toddler Program (2 year olds)
- Pre-School (3-5 years old)
- Transitional K (Turning five between September and December of the current school year)
Full & Half Day
Early Days Autism Center Partners
Communications with Brightwheel.
It is our intent to keep parents fully informed of the events in their child's day. The new Brightwheel program will allow parenst to check in/out, receive daily reports, and view pictures through the day on this mobile app. Information on a child's day, how they ate and napped, the weekly memory verse, academic concepts that were introduced, and more.
Current COVID-19 Safety Plan
With the ever-changing information regarding COVID-19, we are doing our best to stay on top of things. Our COVID Plan will be updated according to confirmed restrictions and guidelines set by CDC and Licensing.
Below are our current plans as related to specific concerns. For a more complete explanation of the COVID requirements click HERE.
- Temperature check – Each child will have their temperature taken in the morning and at mid-day, as needed. If any child has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, they will be sent home so that they can be monitored by their parent. Children must stay home for 48 hours after symptoms have gone away.
- Drop-off and pick-up procedures- Watch our informational video below.
- Social distancing measures – For the safety of all children, parents may not enter the classroom. Please come to the door, knock and transfer your child to the teacher. If there is another family dropping off, please stay on the marked areas maintaining social distancing.
- Pod groupings, Life Groups – Children will remain in their classroom pod and not commingle throughout the day.
- Recess and Chapel groupings and locations – Children will be placed on a rotation schedule for recess and will remain in their life groups for the entire time. We will be having Chapel and STEM following the same safety precaution.
- Mask/face shields protocol – Children are not required to wear a mask in class at this time. However, if you would like your child to wear one please discuss this with your child’s teacher. All staff are required to wear a face mask or face shield at all times.
At Capital Christian Early Education Center our desire is to provide quality care in an environment that is loving, safe and comfortable for you and your child. We strive towards excellence in all aspects of our program. Our dedicated staff of full trained and qualified teachers are here because they love to teach and reach the lives of young children for Jesus.
We know this is your child's optimal time of learning. We are here to partner with you! Through multiple educational experiences and methods, we provide a balanced curriculum that nurtures all four areas of the child's development (social, spiritual, academic and physical), preparing them for success in their future school career.
A Christian emphasis is infused throughout the program so that children will learn about God's character and love. We are excited to welcome you to the Capital Christian Early Education family!