We present to you our ongoing CCS Strategic Plan. These objectives have been developed over the past several years with the collaborative input of representative teachers, school leaders, and the School Board.
Each goal is designed to meet an identified need for improvement, to help our school grow, or to provide for the continued stability of CCS and our commitment to the highest quality of Christian education possible. These identified areas of our Strategic Plan are: Spiritual, Communication, and Financial Sustainability. Contained under each of these areas are action steps created to complete that aspect of the plan.
This plan provides our school with a pathway toward growth and development for our students, staff, and all aspects of our school programs. Our leadership team is committed to this plan and to the process of continuous evaluation and improvement in our school.
Below you will may expand and find updates toward the progress on individual goals.
- 4.1 | Strengthen ccs/ccc campus organizational unity
- 4.2 | Create & maintain a legacy culture that generates school spirit, promotes positive reputation, & assists sustainability
- 4.3 | Identify & support continuity of programs & goals while creating a school-wide college prep culture
- 4.4 | Develop all school initiatives with the intention of identifying current trends in education, the workplace, & long-term sustainability
- 4.5 | Implement a plan/program to incorporate equity training for staff to ensure CCS is meeting the needs of all students
- 5.1 | Provide continuous school community opportunities to communicate biblical truth & develop spiritual growth
- 5.2 | Create comprehensive school-wide bible standards to ensure student training in biblical truth & the application of God’s word
- 5.3 | Ensure consistency in faculty/staff biblical worldview